Clean Drinking Water is a Necessity of Life
Argonide’s P231 Certified CoolBlue™ Under-Counter Water Purifier system offers true microbiological purifier performance in a simple three-stage design. Incorporating three distinct advanced technologies, the CoolBlue™ system is simple to install and operate and meets the USEPA’s Guide Standard for Microbiological Purifiers as tested/certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
Each CoolBlue™ offers triple protection . . .
- Stage 1 utilizes Argonide’s original NanoCeram® technology with the latest in activated carbon for improved taste as well as the reduction of soluble contaminants.
- Stage 2 utilizes the highly advanced Fiberdyne® technology from Pentair® Filtration
- Stage 3 relies on the latest innovation from Argonide . . . the patent-pending DEAL® filtration media. This final polishing filter has been optimized to attract, capture and retain submicron particles including bacteria and virus.
Together, these three stages deliver unparalleled performance with the latest in water treatment technologies.
- Effective at high pH
- John Guest fittings for ease of installation
- Flow Control
- No back-flushing assures 100% useable purified water
- All components are manufactured with materials that meet FDA requirements 21CFR177.1520 for direct food contact applications.
- >99.95% reduction of water-borne Cysts
- >99.99% reduction of Virus
- >99.9999% reduction of Bacteria
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Lead Reduction
- Turbidity Reduction
- Class 1 Particulate
. . . vs. Reverse Osmosis